The Software Package „PiXtend for CODESYS“ contains all required CODESYS Device drivers and examples for the usage of PiXtend in CODESYS.
PiXtend multiplies the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi and forms the ideal basis for challenging projects.
The PiXtend platform provides numerous digital and analog Inputs & Outputs as well as a variety of serial interfaces like RS232, RS485 and CAN. Interfaces & I/O points are robust and conform to the IEC 61131-2 norm that applies to programmable logical controllers (PLCs) used in the industry.
- Evaluation platform for Internet of Things, Industry 4.0
- Learning and teaching platform for control systems
- Circuitry und software techniques
- Prototyping for laboratory and evaluation environments
- Do-It-Yourself-, hobbyist- and maker-projects
- Applications in Amateur Radio
- Training platform for apprentices (from soldering to real application in small projects)
Due to Open Source hard- and software, PiXtend is an ideal platform for automation, control and monitoring tasks.
This software package is provided for free and can be downloaded from either the CODESYS Store or the manufacturer´s website www.pixtend.de.