In the past years, the CODESYS Users Conference has established itself as a must-attend annual highlight for all users of the leading manufacturer-independent IEC 61131-3 automation software CODESYS. Showing CODESYS users the most efficient way to work with the standard tool is what the CODESYS Users Conference is all about. Experts from the CODESYS Group will show new developments and useful features: live, in a compact way so as to guarantee high practical value. The CODESYS Users Conference is aimed at giving CODESYS beginners a detailed overview of the functionality available, and at the same time showing experienced users an easier and faster approach for their automation tasks. The conference will be held in English.
Agenda CODESYS Users Conference Nordics 2017:
- Accelerate your programming – with usability improvements in the CODESYS Development System
- Visualization made easy – with new features and products for every aspect of CODESYS Visualization
- Secure data exchange with the PLC – with encrypted communication in CODESYS
- Optimize application development – with products and services customized for CODESYS users
- Engineering safety applications in CODESYS – on distributed IEC 61508 SIL3-compatible PLCs
- Using CODESYS as a fieldbus gateway – with integrated protocol stacks for different platforms
- Automated testing of POUs in CODESYS – with convenient test scripts and tables
- Planning with the CODESYS roadmap – Preview of planned products and features
The CODESYS Users Conference will begin at 9 a.m. and end at around 5 p.m.
Conference language is English.
All presentations and product demonstrations are based on the latest developments and features.
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
Amager Boulevard 70
2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45 3396 5000